Protecting privacy and personal data is a priority for Aurora and this privacy notice provides details about how we collect and process your personal data through the use of www.auroratechai.com; www.pelafamilia.org; www.auroraforfamily.com/.org/.pt and www.aurorapelafamilia.com/.org/.pt websites as well as the use of chatbots in www.m.me/aurorapelafamilia and www.m.me/auroraforfamily and all their associated social networks.
Cláudia Matos Morgado controls the data and is responsible for your personal data and is referred to as “We” or “Our” in this privacy notice.
Access to and use of the services, portals and sites, under our responsibility, must be free by the user and we assume that he has read, understood and accepted the conditions for its use.
Personal data you provide to us during interaction with the various services will be processed with the security and confidentiality guarantees required by the legal framework relating to the protection of personal data.
Any attempts to change the information, or any other action that may cause harm and endanger the integrity of the system, are strictly prohibited in accordance with the legislation in force. The user undertakes to scrupulously comply with applicable legislation, in particular, on computer crime and intellectual property rights, being solely responsible for the infringement of these regulations.
Our complete data is:
Full names of legal entities: Auroratechai Unipessoal Lda and Pelafamília – Family Promotion Association, both also designated as Aurora.
Email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
It is very important that the information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. Let us know if your personal information changes at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions, questions or even wish to delete your data.
2. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT GOAL AND HOW DO WE PROCESS THEM
Aurora respects your right to privacy. The requested data are intended for the provision of the service requested by you, and no personal data is collected that is not necessary for the provision of the service or without your consent.
Personal data is any information capable of identifying an individual. Does not include anonymous data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data, that includes any communication you send to us, either through the contact form on our websites, by email, text, messages our chatbots or social networks, social media posts or any other communication you send to us. We process this data for communication purposes with you, for record-keeping and for the establishment or defence of lawsuits. Our legitimate basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to respond to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish or defend legal proceedings.
- Customer Data, that includes data related to any purchase of goods and/or services, such as name, position, billing address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, and payment media details. We process this data to provide the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our legal basis for this processing is compliance with a contract between both parties and/or taking action at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data, that includes data about how you use our websites/chatbots and any online services, along with any data you provide for publication on our websites/chatbots or through other online services. We process this data to keep our websites and chatbots running and ensure that content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our websites and chatbots, to keep backups of our websites/chatbots and/or databases and to allow the publication and administration of our websites/chatbots, other online services and businesses. Our legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to allow us to properly manage our websites/chatbots and our business.
- Technical Data, that includes data on the use of our websites/chatbots and online services, such as your IP address, your login details, details about your browser, duration of page visits on our website, page views and browsing paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technologies on the devices you use to access our websites, and details about your interaction with our chatbots, number of sessions, duration of duration details of your Messenger user data such as identification number, gender, location, and language. The source of this data is from our tracking analysis system. We process this data to analyze your use of our websites/chatbots and other online services to manage and protect our business and our websites/chatbots to provide you with relevant content and advertisements and understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to allow us to properly manage our websites/chatbots and our business and to expand our business and decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data, that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our partners and your communication preferences. We process this data to allow you to participate in our promotions, such as hobbies, sweepstakes and offers, to deliver relevant content and ads to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of such advertising. Our legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, develop them, expand our business and decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to provide you with relevant content and website ads (including Facebook ads or other display ads) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we serve you. Our legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests that is to expand our business. We may also use this data to send you other marketing communications. Our legal basis for this processing is consent or legitimate interests (i.e. to expand our business).
We require your explicit consent for the processing of sensitive data, so when and if necessary to request to provide our services, we will send you another communication requesting that you confirm your consent to that Processing.
When we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us established and not provide us with such data when requested, we may not be able to execute the contract (e.g. to provide goods or services). If you do not provide us with the requested data, we may be required to cancel a product or service you have requested, but if we do, we will send a notification to the contact you have made available to us.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which it was collected or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information, send an email to email@example.com. In case we need to use your data for a new unrelated purpose, we will inform and explain the legal reasons for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent when required or permitted by law.
3. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties, such as internet traffic analytics providers such as Outside-EU Google, advertising networks such as Outside the EU, such as search information providers like Google based outside the EU, vendors technical, payment and delivery services.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our legal basis for processing your personal data to send marketing communications is your consent or legitimate interests (i.e. increasing our business).
We may send you marketing communications if (i) made a purchase or requested information about our products or services or (ii) agreed to receive marketing communications and, in both cases, has not since given up on receiving such Communications. You can choose at any time not to receive our marketing communications.
We will not share your personal data with third parties.
You can ask us to stop sending marketing messages at any time by following the deactivation links of any marketing message sent to you or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com at any time.
If you choose not to receive marketing communications, this cancellation does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as contracting services, purchases, warranty records, etc.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with:
- Other companies in our group that provide us with services.
- Service providers providing information technology and system administration services.
- Professional consultants, including lawyers, accountants and insurers.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow third parties to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to their personal data, so European legislation has banned the transfer of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third-party service providers are located outside the EEA, so processing your personal data will involve transferring data out of the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we take all measures within our power to ensure a similar degree of data security, ensuring that at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission has approved, providing an adequate level of protection of personal data by; Or
- When we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission that give personal data the same protection as it has in Europe; Or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them because they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards are available, we may request your explicit consent for the specific transfer. You have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have established security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only for employees and partners who have a business that needs to know this data. They will process only your personal data in our instructions and must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and notify you and the respective regulator in accordance with the law.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to meet the purposes for which we collect it, including for legal or tax purposes.
When deciding the correct time limit to maintain the data, we take into account its quantity, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of damage arising from unauthorized use or disclosure, processing purposes, whether it can be achieved by other means and the legal requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to maintain basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, finance, and transaction data).
In some circumstances, we may make your personal data anonymous for search or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without notice.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In accordance with data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, deletion, restriction, transfer, objection to processing, data portability and where the legitimate reason for processing is consent, withdrawing consent.
To learn more about your rights you should contact the Data Protection Authority of the country where you live.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or exercise any other right).
You may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or to exercise your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it. We may also contact you to request more information regarding your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. If your request is particularly complex or if you have made multiple requests it may take a little longer, but in this case, we will notify you.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority of the country where you live.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our websites and chatbots may include links to other third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking these links or activating these connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for your privacy statements. When you leave websites/chatbots, we recommend that you read the privacy notice of all websites you visit.
You can configure your browser to refuse all
or a few browser cookies or to alert you when websites set up or access
become inaccessible or do not function properly. For more information about the
cookies we use, see the Cookie
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and records how you browse a website so that when you revisit that website, it can present personalized options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyze traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by almost all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, it can usually be done in your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the configuration in your browser that allows you to refuse the configuration of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or some of our websites.
- Cookies can be:
– Session cookies: Are stored only on your computer during the session and are automatically deleted when you close the browser – they typically store an anonymous session ID that allows you to browse a website without having to log in to each page, but do not collect personal data from your computer; Or
– Permanent cookies: A permanent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and stays there when you close the web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit the site again. We use permanent cookies for Google Analytics.
- Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to allow you to use the website effectively, such as when purchasing a product and/or service and therefore cannot be disabled. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing or to remember where you were on the Internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our websites. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources, and see which parts of the website are most popular.
– Feature cookies: These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices they make and provide improved features. For example, we may provide relevant news or updates to the services you use. They can also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information that these cookies collect is usually anonymous.